The Everfocus EDN3340 is a 3 Megapixel high-definition (HD) network camera which delivers high definition image quality. EDN3340 supports both H.264, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG multi-streaming. The camera has a built-in slot for a micro SDHC card, providing local recording when the event was triggered. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supplies power to the camera via the network for easy installation with only one cable, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. EDN3340 optimizes the IRIS opening under all lighting conditions with motorized Vari-focal P-IRIS Lens and our own algorithm. EDN3340 conforms to ONVIF / PSIA for compatibility with other network video devices – even from other manufacturers. You can also use EverFocus Mobile Applications to remotely view the live views of the cameras through your handheld devices; or use EverFocus CMS to remotely manage multiple IP devices connected on the network.
- 1/2.8" Full HD color CMOS image sensor delivers high resolution, and supports both H.264 and M-JPEG in full frame rate
- P-IRIS Lens with a stepper motor for exact positioning to improves the IRIS performance
- Provides True Day/Night functionality with automatic IR filter operation
- High Performance Noise Filter improves image quality
- Extended IR range of up to 20M/ 65.6 ft. with 33 LEDs
- Dual power capability PoE or 12VDC for flexible installation
- ONVIF / PSIA compliance interoperates with a broad range of systems
- Built-in micro SDHC slot for a SDHC card enabling local storage
- Local alarm inputs and outputs
- Two Way Audio transport (line level input/output)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.