The EDH5210 is an HDcctv indoor 3-axis dome camera with Day/Night capability available in your choice of white or black plastic housing to match or contrast with the decor. Based on a 1/2.8" Sony 2.43 megapixel progressive scan sensor and varifocal 3.6-16mm megapixel lens for HD 1080p resolution 100% digital images, it delivers vastly superior video quality compared to traditional CCTV images. This superior resolution not only captures more critical evidentiary information, but the inherent ability for megapixel video also extends the area of coverage, expedites completion of investigations, resolves complaints and reduces both capital and operational costs. Designed with SENS-UP up to 8X low light enhancement technology, the EDH5210 can capture color images in very low light without ghosting, or it can switch to monochrome mode automatically in low light environments.
This highly advanced imaging system also incorporates state of the art optical enhancement technologies: Lens Shading Correction compensates to eliminate artificial shadows caused by attenuation of light as it traverses the outer portions of the lens; Digital Slow Shutter light enhancement technology combines with Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR) to maximize image clarity while conserving DVR disk storage space; digital WDR to handle challenging lighting conditions; digital zoom with electronic PTZ to fine tune field of view; Highlight Suppression (HSBLC) to handle imbalance due to bright spots in the scene; image flip/rotate, and much more. No major upgrade to the IT network is required to deploy this powerful technology; HDcctv cameras communicate at digital speeds up to 1.5Gb/s over existing or new coaxial cable (RG59 or other types for longer distances), using industry standard BNC connectors. With its NTSC/analog secondary output to allow convenient aim and focus using a standard hand held test monitor, full OSD controls, 3-axis positioning and 94-degree wide horizontal viewing angle megapixel lens the EDH5210 delivers flexible, robust coverage in a wide range of low light surveillance applications while delivering stunning HD image quality.
- HDcctv 2.1 Megapixel real time 1920x1080 / 1280x720 HD video over coax for superlative image detail
- Supports video outputs of 1080p30/25 and 720p60/50 (field select)
- Varifocal 3.6-16mm megapixel lens
- Choice of Day/Night operation or Full Color Images in Low Light
- Provides 3-D DNR to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- 3-Axis Gimbal for Flexible mounting and positioning
- Easy to use OSD setup menu with an array of options
- Enhanced low light sensitivity increase of up to 8x
- Lens Shading Compensation to off set diminished light transmission through lens periphery for uniform image illumination
- Electronic WDR and HSBLC [Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation] to handle lighting imbalance and bright areas in the scene
- Digital zoom increases eff ective lens magnifi cation up to 20X
- Up to 24 Privacy Zones
- Dead pixel compensation for increased clarity and extended service life
- SD TV Out for aim and focus using a standard hand held test monitor
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.