The EDH5102 is an HDcctv indoor mini dome camera. Based on a progressive scan CMOS sensor, the camera provides 1080p high resolution images and superior video quality compared to traditional CCTV images. This superior resolution not only captures more critical evidentiary information, but the inherent ability for megapixel video also extends the area of coverage, expedites completion of investigations, resolves complaints and reduces both capital and operational costs.
- Real time HDcctv 1080p HD video over coax for superlative image detail
- 1/3" 2.1 megapixel Color Progressive CMOS sensor
- Provides 3D DNR / DSS to improve image clarity, particularly in low light scenes
- Electronic Lens Shading Compensation to offset diminished light transmission through lens periphery for uniform image illumination
- CTB (Contrast Boost) to deliver properly exposed images despite bright light sources, deep shadows and/or unbalanced lighting in the same scene
- Supports Digital Zoom / BLC (Back Light Compensation) / HLMASK [Highlight Suppression Mask] / Privacy Zones (up to 32)
- DPC [Defect Pixel Correction] Dead pixel compensation for increased clarity and extended service life
- SD TV Out for aim and focus using a standard hand held test monitor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.