Get superior performance and 700HTVL resolution images in bright light or no light. The EverFocus ED641 uses a Sony Super HAD II Color CCD to produce high quality color images with a minimum of 700 horizontal TV lines of resolution; combine this with digital day/night, a native low light sensitivity of 0.01 lux, and 24 smart IR LEDs with a range of 82 feet that can control IR output to avoid over exposure of close in objects (max range depends on scene IR reflectivity), a 3-axis wall or ceiling mount indoor plastic housing plus a full range of OSD features like DWDR, 2D DNR, Privacy Zones, and Anti-Color-Roll and you have a cost effective camera that fits a wide variety of indoor applications. The ED641 comes with a 2.8~12mm VF AI lens that covers a field of view up to 82° wide, or can magnify images for increased detail. With dual voltage 12VDC/24VAC operation and low current draw, this is the camera that you have been waiting for to create analog CCTV systems that deliver superior image clarity in a wide range of indoor applications at virtually any light level.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II Color CCD with high resolution of 700TVL for high image clarity
- Full OSD with features like DWDR, HLC/BLC, DNR, Anti-Color-Roll and more
- 2.8-12mm VF AI lens covers from wide angle of 82-degrees to moderate telephoto field of view
- 3-Axis camera mount for flexible mounting and positioning
- 24 smart IR LEDs with range of 82 feet for long distance coverage
- Smart LEDs avoid over exposure of close in objects
- Digital Day/Night for color in bright light, IR illuminated B/W in low light
- DC12V; 320mA draw
See any errors on this page? Let us know.