The ECZ361 is a compact weather resistant IR bullet camera suitable for indoor or outdoor installation, utilizing a Sony 1/3” 960H EXview HAD II CCD Sensor to provide enhanced low light sensitivity plus 700 TV lines of color video resolution for surveillance applications. Only 2.9”/74mm in diameter and 4.3”/110mm long, it delivers high efficiency IR performance to arrange of ~98ft./30m even during zero light situations in an IP66 rated weather resistant housing. This powerful combination of capabilities makes the ECZ361 the right choice for high image quality, value and performance in a wide range of day and night surveillance systems.
- Color day/night IR performance in a compact bullet housing (only 2.9”/74mm in diameter and 4.3”/110mm long)
- SONY 1/3” 960H EXview HAD II high resolution CCD sensor for 700TVL resolution
- Employs SONY Enhanced Effio-E Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip-set for advancedimage processing
- High sensitivity, low smear, anti-blooming and high S/N ratio improve image quality
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES), Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Auto White Balance(AWB) for clear images in all conditions
- Advanced DSP functions: Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction), Anti CR (Anti Color Rolling) enhance image quality
- Built-in anti-aliasing function and IR-pass (850nm) optical filter
- Thirty high efficiency IR-LEDs with a range of ~98 ft./30m coverage in low light environments
- Removable sunshield for indoor appearance provides thermal management in direct sunlight
- Mount can be attached to bottom for pedestal mount or top for pendant mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.