The EBD430-MV3 is an Everfocus 3 axis ball camera that comes with a mount and features 520TV lines of high resolution. The EBD430-MV3 features a 2.9 – 10mm lens, a 1/3” Sony Super HAD CDD II image senor, an LED distance of 100” and a 98’IR range. This Everfocus ball camera also comes with a split glass design, variable IR control, an inbuilt heater, plus an IP rated weather and vandal resistant exterior. The EBD430-MV3 can be used for day or night time use making it a more versatile choice for all surveillance and security needs.
- 520 TVL of excellent high resolution technology
- Light sensitivity of 0.08 lux
- Vari-focal lens f=2.9~10mm
- True Day/Night feature with removable IR cut filter
- 3-axis rotation for flexible angle viewing
- External lens control ring for zoom & focus adjustment
- Vari-focal lens for wide angle viewing
- Vari-frequency IR control to balance brightness and save energy
- Split glass design to eliminate LED light reflection
- Up to 30 meters / 98 feet of IR range
- Up to 20,000 hours of IR LED lifespan
- Vandal resistant for intentional destruction
- Weatherproof and IP66 rated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.