The EAN800A is an Everfocus designed box camera that can be used for day and night time surveillance. The EAN800A features an inbuilt MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 signal digital output that can range up to 30FPS at 704 x 480, it can also support MJPEG, MPEG4 andH.264 triple stream simultaneous high resolution recording and live monitoring. The EAN800A also comes with a PoE and 12VDC dual power, MDI-X + MDI auto crossover function support, two way audio, plus inbuilt NeVio Express Management software for 16 channel recording and viewing. This day and night box camera also comes complete with an SD memory card slot, SDHC support, email notifications and FTP video upload, as well as featuring Smart Event Wizard, a test monitor output (BNC) and management of BLC, AGC, FL, ES, IRIS Level, H-Mirros and Day/Night features through web browser. The EAN800A is easy to install and use for most surveillance applications.
- Built-in H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG digital signal output with up to 30 FPS at 704x480
- Support H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG triple stream for simultaneous live monitoring and high resolution recording
- 12VDC & PoE dual power
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Support MDI/MDI-X auto crossover function
- Smart Event Wizard for motion detection, schedule and alarm recording to PC or SD card
- Email notification or FTP video upload upon motion detection and/or alarm
- Built-in NeVio Express management software for viewing and recording at up to 16 cameras with pre-defined screen views and site address book
- BNC test monitor output for the convenience of quick focus and diagnostics right at the camera site
- Built-in SD memory card slot for local storage and support SDHC
- Manage AGC, BLC, FL, ES, H-Mirros, IRIS Level and Day/Night through web browser
- Two-way audio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.