The DWC-MC355T is a micro dome camera from Digital Watchdog which consists of the latest and advanced technology for high security applications. The DWC-MC355T comes equipped with a CMOS sensor/PIXIM chip, a 3.6mm fixed lens, 480TV lines of resolution, as well as a smear cancelling circuit and WDR. The DWC-MC355T also comes with enhanced sensitivity of 0.4lux, TDN, electronic day/night mode w/ color removal circuit, plus automatic day and night, and vandal resistant aluminum housing. This low profile micro camera can be used for high risk applications and comes affordable for most operators which can save time and money.
- CMOS Sensor / PIXIM Chip
- 480 TV Line
- 3.6mm Fixed Iris Lens
- Powerful Wide Dynamic Range
- TD (True Day and Night/IR Cut Filter)
- Smear Canceling Circuit
- Enhanced Sensitivity 0.4 Lux F1.2
- Electronic Day and Night Mode with Color Removal Circuit
- Automatic Day/Night
- Ultra Low-Light Sensitivity
- Vandal Proof Aluminum Dome
See any errors on this page? Let us know.