The DWC-MC352-29 is a micro dome camera from Digital Watchdog which is capable of being used in high risk vandalism areas. The DWC-MC352-29 micro dome camera features an aluminum vandal proof housing, a 3.6mm fixed iris lens, a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD sensor, as well as a wide operating voltage, and 540TV lines of resolution. The DWC-MC352-29 micro dome camera also comes equipped with a 0.4lux illumination ratio, a 3D gimbal, a low power consumption, plus an ultra low light sensitivity. This high powered micro dome camera is available in black, silver and chrome colors, and comes complete with a sleek and discreet compact size for easy installation, and low profile operation.
- 540 TV Line
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- 3.6mm Fixed Iris Lens
- Low Power Consumption: Max 7.0W
- Enhanced Sensitivity F1.2 0.4 Lux
- Wide Operating Voltage (8VDC-18VDC)
- Ultra Low-Light Sensitivity
- 3D Gimbal for Easy Control
- Vandal Proof Aluminum Dome
- Chrome/Black/Silver Color Available
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.