The Starlight 960H Series is a combination of our powerful Starlight Super-Low Light technology and a 960H CCD image sensor. This combination allows our cameras to achieve higher resolution and higher sensitivity to light than conventional CCTV cameras. Our Star-Light technology offers a slow shutter feature that increases the length of time the shutter remains open to collect additional ambient light, illuminating typically dark environments. Together with the 960H CCD sensor, the camera produces a clear horizontal resolution of up to 720 TV lines.
- 960H CCD Image Sensor (960 Horizontal Pixels)
- 720 TV Lines [B/W], 700 TV Lines [Color]
- 2.8~12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 100ft Range IR with Intelligent Camera Sync, Smart IR
- Electronic Day & Night
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- Star-Light (Super Low Light Technology)
- HME (Highlight Masking Exposure)
- SLC (Side-Light Compensation)
- Programmable Privacy Zones (8) & Motion Detection
- AGC / BLC / AWB
- Easy Icon Driven OSD Menu with Built-in Joystick
- IP66 Certified (Weatherproof)
- Auto Sensing 24VAC/12VDC with Line Lock
See any errors on this page? Let us know.