The DPD34D from Digimerge is a polaris vision varifocal dome camera features the most detailed and vibrant picture quality to date utilizing the latest Sony EX-View II 960H CCD sensor with an effio DSP, providing 700+ TVL resolution. next generation polaris vision3 technology provides superior low light viewing and the 2.8-10.5mm auto Iris day/night varifocal lens ensures optimal clarity. backed by a 5 year warranty, DPD34D incorporates advanced shadow reduction, 3D-DNR, digital Image stabilization, and much more.
- 2.1 MP HD, Sony Exmor 1/2.5" CMOS Progressive Scan
- Futureproof ONVIF 2.1 compliance (1.02 backwards compatible)
- Compatible with popular third party VMS software
- Milestone XProtect® GO (8 Channel) VMS included plus Digimerge CMS-DH Pro and Syncro-V
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) operation, 14Watt max/12V operation
- Backup options: microSD card, FTP, NAS, local
- Mobile Apps – iPhone, iPad, Android
- Supports two-way audio
- Compact size 4" x 2"
- Simple 2 screw installation
- 3.6mm wide angle lens
- 30 ft (9m) IR Night Vision, True Day/Night (TDN)
- IP66 Weatherproof and IK7 Vandal Resistant
- Multi-browser support: IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Free Digimerge DDNS service
- 3 axis gimbal for versatile mounting
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.