The DM-PR1850D-N is a professional LPR security camera w/ 2nd overview from Dedicated Micros which is designed to offer clear license plate recognition when used in high traffic locations. The DM-PR1850D-N LPR camera comes with 540TV lines, a 0.15lux illumination, day/night operation, an 18-50mm lens, as well as an aluminium housing, and weatherproof properties with an IP66 rated exterior. The DM-PR1850D-N LPR surveillance camera also features an F1.6 aperture, a high speed shutter, a 1/3” digital image sensor, plus a removable IR cut filter, and a 65ft illuminated distance range. This high performance security camera is designed to provide high visibility of license plates, and can eliminate headlight glare for use in high traffic areas.
- Extruded aluminium housing, Weatherproof to IP66
- Integral LED array, 850nm pulse synchronized with camera
- Maximum illumination range of 65 feet
- 18-50mm F1.6 lens with auto-iris
- Removable IR cut filter
- 1/3” digital image sensor
- Sensitivity 1.0 / 0.15lux (40 IRE)
- Resolution 540TVL
- Shutter speed 1/1000s
See any errors on this page? Let us know.