The DM-PIC-HYD750LN is a quality surveillance camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide users with a reliable camera package that features a 2010 housing, a heater, a 7.5-50mm IR corrected lens, and a DM/ICE-HYPERD/N camera for clear image delivery. The DM-PIC-HYD750LN surveillance camera comes with award winning dynamic range Hyper D technology, a 1/3” digital image sensor, a diecast zinc casing, a 1.0lux illumination, as well as a back-focus thumbwheel, and a C/CS lens mount. The DM-PIC-HYD750LN surveillance camera also features 720 x 540 effective pixels, a 50dB SNR, a 0.45 gamma correction, 480TV lines, plus a direct drive auto iris lens. This quality security camera is designed to offer users a quality and reliable security solution, and can deliver high monitoring properties for use in many different interior installations.
- Award Winning Wide Dynamic Range Hyper-D Technology
- Each pixel is optimized to show image details in shadows and bright lights
- Ideal for lobby or interior areas subject to bright exterior light exposure
- 1/3” digital image sensor
- 1.0 lux
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior quality
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
See any errors on this page? Let us know.