The DM-PIC-HYD312LN is a surveillance camera pack from Dedicated Micros which is designed to offer a combined DM/ICE-HYPERD/N camera, a 2010 housing, a heater, and a 3-12mm DD aspherical IR corrected lens for delivering clear images in many locations. The DM-PIC-HYD312LN camera pack comes with a 1.0lux illumination, back focus, a 1/3” digital image sensor, diecast zinc casing, as well as a C/CS lens, and wide dynamic range. The DM-PIC-HYD312LN camera pack also features 720 x 540 effective pixels, a 50dB SNR, a 0.45 gamma correction, 480TV lines, plus DSP technology, and a wide operating temperature. This camera pack is designed to be used in a range of locations, and can easily provide high operation and surveillance monitoring for long term installations.
- Award Winning Wide Dynamic Range Hyper-D Technology
- Each pixel is optimized to show image details in shadows and bright lights
- Ideal for lobby or interior areas subject to bright exterior light exposure
- 1/3” digital image sensor
- 1.0 lux
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior quality
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.