The DM-PIC-DNU750LN is a quality surveillance camera with housing, a 7.5-50mm IR corrected lens, and heater that is able to deliver high operation in a range of different security setups. The DM-PIC-DNU750LN surveillance camera comes with DSP technology, an electronic iris, die cast zinc aluminium, 752 x 582 pixels, as well as 540TV lines, and lightning strike protection. The DM-PIC-DNU750LN surveillance camera also features a 1/3” Sony super HAD CCD sensor, back-focus, C/CS lens mount compatible, a 0.7lux illumination, as well as a 0.45 gamma correction, and an automatic white balance. This surveillance camera can easily provide high operation, and can be used in a range of surveillance installations in commercial or residential locations.
- True Day/Night sensitivity for sensitivity to IR light at night and true color rendition in daylight
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCDTM
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Protection against lightning strikes/spikes on power and coax lines
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior build quality
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
See any errors on this page? Let us know.