The DM-PIC-DNU312LN is a quality security camera pack from Dedicated Micros which is designed to feature a combination of a 2010 camera housing with bracket, a 3-12mm IR corrected lens, a heater, and a DM/ICE-DN3U/L/N camera. The DM-PIC-DNU312LN camera pack comes with a 1/3” Sony super HAD CCD sensor, back-focus, lightning strike protection, 540TV lines, DSP technology, as well as 752 x 582 pixels, and an automatic white balance. The DM-PIC-DNU312LN camera pack also features a 0.7lux illumination, a 0.45 gamma correction, an electronic iris, die cast zinc aluminium, C/CS lens mount compatible, plus true day/night operation. This security camera can be used in many locations, and can provide high operation in daily surveillance setups.
- True Day/Night sensitivity for sensitivity to IR light at night and true color rendition in daylight
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCDTM
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Protection against lightning strikes/spikes on power and coax lines
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior build quality
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
See any errors on this page? Let us know.