The DM-ICEVSODNU39N is a high performance surface mount vandal proof dome security camera manufactured by Dedicated Micros to deliver high quality surveillance operation when installed within many different surveillance installations. The DM-ICEVSODNU39N surface mount comes with a 50dB SNR, a robust aluminium construction, a 3.6-9.5mm lens, a 0.7lux illumination, as well as a 0.45 gamma correction, and DSP technology. The DM -ICEVSODNU39N dome security camera also features digital AGC, a 1/3” sensor, a 3 axis GyroView setup, 720 x 540 effective pixels, plus 540TV lines, and day/night properties. This security camera can easily be used in dark environments, and can provide high operation in colder climates with in integrated heater.
- Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for surface mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.