The DM-ICEVSOCMU39N is a quality vandal surface mount dome security camera w/ heater from Dedicated Micros that can easily be used in high risk and vandalism areas with its quality construction and versatile design. The DM-ICEVSOCMU39N vandal surface mount dome security camera comes with 540TV lines, black/white image capturing, a 0.7lux illumination, a 3.8-9.5mm lens, as well as a 1/3” sensor, a 3 axis GyroView setup, and a robust aluminium construction. The DM-ICEVSOCMU39N vandal surface mount also features 720 x 540 effective pixels, a 0.45 gamma correction, a 50dB SNR, digital AGC, plus DSP technology, and an electronic shutter. This professional surveillance camera is designed to deliver high recording properties in many different installations, and can easily provide user friendly operation for long term use in high crime areas.
- Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for surface or flush mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.