The DM-ICEVS-DNU39N is a vandal surface mount security dome camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide users with a reliable surveillance system that can be used in high vandalism areas. The DM-ICEVS-DNU39N dome security camera comes with a 3.8-9.5mm vari-focal lens, a removable IR cut filter, a robust aluminium enclosure, flush mounting options, as well as 540TV lines, and a 1/3” color sensor. The DM-ICEVS-DNU39N security camera also features a 0.7lux illumination, a 3 axis GyroView setup, a 0.45 gamma correction, a high speed electronic shutter, wide dynamic range, plus 752 x 582 effective pixels, an automatic iris, and black/white image capturing. This professional dome camera is able to be used in a range of installations, and can easily provide high use for areas that are exposed to vandalism.
- Idea Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for surface mounting
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.