The DM-ICEVC-HYPERN is a quality flush mount vandal security dome camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to deliver high quality surveillance monitoring and image recording where high risk areas may be evident. The DM-ICEVC-HYPERN vandal camera comes with a 3.8-9.5mm vari-focal lens, a 1lux illumination, a 0.45 gamma correction, 720 x 540 effective pixels, wide dynamic range, as well as a 1/3” CCD sensor, and a removable IR cut filter. The DM-ICEVC-HYPERN dome camera also features a robust aluminium enclosure, a 3 axis GyroView setup, a high speed electronic shutter, flush mounting options, plus an automatic iris. This security camera is able to be used in a range of installations, and can easily provide high quality surveillance operation for use in many different locations.
- Idea Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for flush mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.