The DM-ICEVC-DNU39N is a quality vandal flush mount dome security camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to offer high quality surveillance operation for capturing quality images. The DM-ICEVC-DNU39N dome security camera comes with a 0.7lux illumination, a 3.6-9mm vari-focal lens, day/night operation, as well as a 1/3” CCD sensor, and a gamma correction of 0.45. The DM-ICEVC-DNU39N dome camera also features a removable IR cut filter, black/white image capturing, a 3 axis GyroView setup, a robust aluminium enclosure, plus 752 x 582 effective pixels, wide dynamic range, a high speed electronic shutter, and flush mounting options. This dome security camera can easily provide users with a professional security camera installation, and can deliver high use in many different locations in low light and dark environments.
- Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for flush mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.