The DM-ICEVC-CMU39N is a quality vandal flush mount dome security camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide users with a quality and reliable security camera installation for optimal surveillance monitoring. The DM-ICEVC-CMU39N dome security camera comes with a 3.8 to 9.5mm lens, a 0.7lux illumination, 540TV lines, a 1/3” color sensor, as well as black/white image capturing, a robust aluminium enclosure, and a 3 axis GyroView setup. The DM-ICEVC-CMU39N dome security camera also features a removable IR cut filter, flush mounting options, wide dynamic range, plus a 0.45 gamma correction, 752 x 582 effective pixels, and a high speed electronic shutter. This professional security camera is designed to deliver high operation, and can be used in a variety of security installations.
- Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for flush mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.