The DM-ICE-CM3U-L-N is a quality and professional surveillance video camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide users with a quality security installation that can easily capture clear images in a daily operation. The DM-ICE-CM3U-L-N surveillance camera comes with a 0.8lux illumination, a 0.45 gamma correction, a C/CS mount, indoor compatibility, a 1/3” color sensor, as well as an automatic white balance, and a die cast zinc casing. The DM-ICE-CM3U-L-N video camera also features a back-focus thumbwheel for easy setup and quality picture capturing, a 50dB SNR, DSP technology, 480TV lines, plus a compact size with lightweight handling. This video camera is able to be used in a range of different setups, and can easily provide high quality operation and image capturing when installed in long term setups.
- Ideal for use in indoor environments or used in conjunction with indoor lighting
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCD™
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality & ease of setup
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior build quality
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
- Accepts C/CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
See any errors on this page? Let us know.