The CVC-648IRVFHQ-W is a color high resolution dome camera manufactured and designed by Speco for use with day and night surveillance applications. The CVC-648IRVFHQ-W dome camera comes equipped with a 0lux illumination, 540TV lines of resolution, a 1/3” Sony HQ-1 Color CCD sensor, as well as a 4 to 9mm auto iris lens, and an EIA scanning system. The CVC-648IRVFHQ-W dome camera also features a S/N ratio of 48dB, AGC, BLC, a 2:1 interlaced scanning system, plus 22 IR LED’s with a 60’ IR distance range, and a 0.45 gamma correction. This high powered security camera is ceiling or wall mountable, and comes easy to install for saving time and money.
- Synchronization : Internal 2:1
- Resolution : 540 Lines
- Image Device : 1/3 Color Sony HQ-1 CCD
- Minimum Illumination : 0 lux with IR on, 0.5 lux with IR off
- Electronic Shutter : Auto 1/60-1/100,000 sec.
- Lens : 4 - 9mm auto iris varifocal lens
- Scanning System : EIA standard 525 line 60 fields/second
- S/N Ratio : Greater than 48 db
- Back Light Compensation : Auto
- AGC : Auto
- Gamma Characteristic : 0.45 typ.
- Video Output : 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Operating Temperature : 14 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- LED IR Wave Length : 850 NM
- Number of LED : 22 IR LEDs
- Effective IR range : 60’ (depending on scene reflection)
- Power Supply : 12V DC regulated - included UL approved
- Dimension : 5” Diameter x 3”H
See any errors on this page? Let us know.