The CVC-648IRHQ-W is a high resolution day and night color camera from Speco which is capable of delivering high quality surveillance within any area it is setup and used. The CVC-648IRHQ-W color camera comes equipped with 540TV lines resolutions, a 1/3” color Sony HQ-1 CCD sensor, a 3.6mm lens, a 2:1 internal synchronization system, as well as backlight compensation, and a 48dB S/N ratio. The CVC-648IRHQ-W color camera also features an EIA scanning system, an electronic shutter, 22IR LEDs with an 850NM wave length, plus a 60’ IR distance range, and a 12VDC power supply. This color dome camera can be mounted to ceiling or wall areas, is affordable, and is able to provide high coverage of an area for a more secure setup.
- Resolution : 540 Lines
- Image Device : 1/3 Color Sony HQ-1 CCD
- Minimum Illumination : 0 lux with IR on, 0.5 lux with IR off
- Electronic Shutter : Auto 1/60-1/100,000 sec.
- Lens : 3.6mm lens (optional lenses available)
- Synchronization : Internal 2:1
- Scanning System : EIA standard 525 line 60 fields/second
- S/N Ratio : Greater than 48 db
- Back Light Compensation : Auto
- AGC : Auto
- Video Output : 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Operating Temperature : 14 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- LED IR Wave Length : 850 NM
- Number of LED : 22 IR LEDs
- Effective IR range : 60’ (depending on scene reflection)
- Power Supply : 12V DC regulated - included UL approved
- Dimension : 5” Diameter x 3”H
- Gamma Characteristic : 0.45 typ.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.