The CVC627VFSCS is a color camera from Speco which is capable of being used for both day and night surveillance applications. The CVC627VFSCS dome camera comes equipped with a third generation DSP chip, a 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD sensor, true day and night functionality, as well as OSD controls, and external control rings for lens movement. The CVC627VFSCS dome camera also consists of 42 inbuilt IR LEDs w/ a 50M range, and features an ICR-IR cut filter, a dual voltage, 540TV lines of resolution, a 0lux illumination, plus a 50dB S/N ratio. This high powered camera consists of 768 x 494 effective pixels, and comes complete with AWB and a 2.8-12mm DC vari-focal auto iris lens.
- Third-generation DSP chip
- 1/3" Sony Super-HAD™ CCD
- True day/night capability with removable ICR-IR cut filter
- High resolution - 540 TV lines: vivid sharp picture in complete darkness
- 42 built-in IR LEDs with range up to 50M and outdoor range up to 30M
- Full on-screen display (OSD) controls
- External control rings for easy focus & distance adjustment
- Weatherproof operation
- Dual voltage operation - 24V AC/12V DC
- Easy mount bracket included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.