The CVC-646HR-W is a low light, high resolution dome color camera from Speco which is capable of providing high quality surveillance within challenging applications. The CVC-646HR-W dome camera features a 3.6mm lens, a 1/3" format CCD sensor, 550TV lines of resolution, an electronic shutter, as well as a 50dB S/N ratio, and a .5lux illumination. The CVC-646HR-W dome camera also consists of a 0.45 gamma correction rate, an 80mA power consumption level, an internal sync system, plus a wide operating temperature range. This color dome camera can be used with ceiling mounted applications, and provides additional coverage over an area for a more secure location.
- Resolution 550 lines
- Illumination .5 lux
- Format 1/3" format CCD sensor
- Lens 3.6mm lens
- Electronic Shutter 60-100,000m sec., 256 steps
- Output Video output/BNC
- Pick Up Device 1/4" image sensor interline transfer type 542 (H) x 492 (V)
- S/N Ration Better than 50db
- Sync System Internal Sync.
- Consumption Current 80 mA
- Gamma Correction 0.45
- Operating Temperature 4°F to 131°F / 30 to 90% RH
- Power Requirements Reg. 12V DC power supply (UL & CSA listed) included
- Dimensions 4"Dia. x 2.5"H
- Weight 10.5 oz
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.