The CVC-627MR is a high powered day and night bullet camera which is capable of being used with outdoor surveillance applications. The CVC-627MR bullet camera features a 0.01lux illumination, 420TV lines of resolution, a ¼”color CCD image sensor, as well as a 2.9mm lens, a 2:1 interlaced scanning system, and an internal synchronisation system. The CVC-627MR bullet camera also consists of 12 LEDs that are controlled by CDS; it also features 510 x 492 effective pixels, BLC, AGC, a 48dB S/N ratio, plus a low 150mA power consumption. This camera is easily installed in any area necessary, and is affordable for most operators.
- Horizontal Resolution 420 Lines
- Min Illumination 0.01 lux (LED off), 0 lux (LED on)
- Camera Type Waterproof Color Day/Night
- Image Sensor 1/4" Color CCD
- Lens 2.9mm
- Iris Electronic Shutter
- Effective Pixels 510 (H) x 492 (V) Pixels
- TV Standard NTSC
- Sync Type Internal
- Scanning System 2:1 Interlace
- Video Output 1 volt P-P into 75 ohms
- Gamma Characteristics .45 typ
- S/N Ratio 48 dB
- Back Lighting Automatic
- Gain Control Automatic LED 12 LEDs controlled by CDS
- Current Consumption 150 mA (LED off), 330 mA (LED on)
- Power Requirements 12V DC Regulated power supply @ 500mA
- Dimensions: 2.75" Dia. x 3.65" (L)
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.