The CVC-627M is a day and night bullet camera from Speco which is suitable for use with outdoor surveillance applications. The CVC-627M bullet camera features an electronic shutter, a 0.01lux illumination, a 3.6mm lens, 510 x 492 effective pixels, as well as day and night functionality, and a 48dB S/N ratio. The CVC-627M bullet camera also consists of NTSC compatibility, BLC, AGC, a 2:1 interlaced scanning system, plus 12 LED ™s controlled by CDS, and a low power consumption of 150mA. This high powered camera is affordable, and comes easy to install for most operators.
- Horizontal Resolution : 420 Lines
- Min Illumination : 0.01 lux (LED off), 0 lux (LED on)
- Camera Type : Waterproof Color Day/Night
- Image Sensor : 1/4" Color CCD
- Lens : 3.6mm
- Iris : Electronic Shutter
- Effective Pixels : 510 (H) x 492 (V) Pixels
- TV Standard : NTSC
- Sync Type : Internal
- Scanning System : 2:1 Interlace
- Video Output : 1 volt P-P into 75 ohms
- Gamma Characteristics : .45 typ
- S/N Ratio : 48 dB
- Back Lighting : Automatic
- Gain Control : Automatic
- Operating Temperature : 14 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- LED : 12 LEDs controlled by CDS
- Current Consumption : 150 mA (LED off), 330 mA (LED on)
- Power Requirements : 12V DC Regulated power supply @ 500mA
- Dimensions : 2.75" Dia. x 3.65" (L)
- Weight : 12.5 oz.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.