The CVC-622PH is a pointed conical pinhole color bullet camera which is perfect for use behind walls, and within dropped ceilings. The CVC-622PH bullet camera features a 1/3" CCD image sensor, an electronic shutter, 380TV lines of resolution, a 4.3mm pinhole lens, as well as a 1.0lux illumination, and a 130mA power consumption. The CVC-622PH bullet camera also features 512 x 492 pixels, multiple video outputs, a S/N ratio of 48dB, as well as an EIA scanning system, and a miniature mount for easy installation. This bullet camera is run on a 12VDC power supply, and comes completed with an extremely lightweight size for easy setup and operation.
- Resolution : 380 lines
- Electronic Shutter : Auto 1/60 - 1/100,000 seconds
- Humidity : Within 95 % RH
- Image Device : 1/3" CCD image sensor
- Lens : 4.3mm conical pinhole lens
- Minimum Illumination : 1.0 lux color
- Mount : Miniature mount included
- Number of Pixels : 512 horizontal x 492 vertical
- Operating Temperature : - 20 degrees F - 122 degrees F
- Output : Video - RCA with BNC adapter, power - DC jack
- Power Consumption : 130 mA
- Power Supply : Regulated 12V DC power supply (UL and CSA listed)
- Scanning Frequency : horizontal 15.72 kHz vertical 60 Hz
- Scanning System : EIA standard 525 TV lines, 60 fields per second
- Special : Conical (pointed) pinhole lens
- Video Output Level : 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohm
- Video S/N Ratio : Greater than 48 dB
- Dimensions : 2.5"L x 1"W x 1"H
- Weight : 2 oz.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.