The CVC-605CM is a color CCD camera from Speco which is perfect for delivering high quality images with its many features. The CVC-605CM comes equipped with a 2.9mm wide angle lens, a 1.0lux illumination, 512 x 492 pixels, as well as an auto electronic shutter, and 420 TV lines of resolution. The CVC-605CM color camera also features an 18 gauge stainless steel housing, an NTSC color scanning system, a 46dB S/N ratio, as well as a 1.0Vp-p 75ohm output level. This color camera can be mounted within any corner areas within hallways, rooms, and elevators, plus comes easy to setup and install for all operators.
- Dimensions : 4"L x 9"W x 7"H
- Electonic Shutter : auto 1/60 - 1/100,000 seconds
- Housing : 18 gauge stainless steel
- Humidity : Within 95% RH
- Image Device : 1/3" color CCD image sensor
- Lens : 2.9mm wide angle lens, Hor. 72º, Vert. 53º
- Minimum Illumination : 1 lux F 1.6
- Number of Pixels : 512 horizontal x 492 vertical
- Operating Temperature : 14º F - 122º F
- Outputs : Video - RCA with BNC adapter, power - DC jack
- Power Consumption : 210 mA
- Power Requirements : regulated 12V DC power supply included (UL and CSA listed)
- Resolution : 420 lines
- Scanning Frequency : horizontal 15.75 kHz vertical 60 Hz
- Scanning System : NTSC Color 525 line 60 fields/second
- Video Output Level : 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohm
- Video S/N Ratio : greater than 46 dB
- Weight : 1.4 lbs.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.