The CVC-544BC2 is an economical board camera from Speco which is capable of delivering clear images in discreet locations. The CVC-544BC2 board camera features 350TV lines of resolution, a 3.6mm lens, a 1/3" CCD color image sensor, as well as 542 x 492 pixels, and a 210 power consumption. The CVC-544BC2 board camera also features a 1.0lux illumination, a black metal housing, an auto electronic shutter, plus a S/N ratio of 46dB. This camera is suitable for use in most locations, and is extremely lightweight for easy setup and installation.
- Dimensions : 1.5"L x 2"W x 3"H
- Electonic Shutter : auto 1/100 - 1/100,000 sec.
- Housing : Black Metal
- Humidity : Within 95 % RH
- Image Device : 1/3" color CCD image sensor
- Lens : 3.6mm, 74º Hor, 57º Vert
- Minimum Illumination : 1 lux
- Number of Pixels : 542 horizontal line x 492 vertical line
- Operating Temperature : 14º F - 122º F
- Output : Video - RCA with BNC adapter, power- DC jack
- Power Consumption : 210 mA
- Power Supply : regulated 12V DC power supply included (UL and CSA listed)
- Resolution : 350 lines
- Scanning Frequency : horizontal 15.75 kHz vertical 60 Hz
- Scanning System : NTSC Color 525 line 60 field/second
- Video Output Level : 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohm
- Video S/N Ratio : Greater than 46 dB
- Weight : 2.5 oz
See any errors on this page? Let us know.