The ORION HD Camera support Serial Digital Interface (SDI) which refers to a family of video interfaces standardized by SMPTE. For example, ITU-R BT.656 and SMPTE 259M define digital video interfaces used for broadcast-grade video. A related standard, known as high-definition serial digital interface (HD-SDI), is standardized in SMPTE 292M; this provides a nominal data rate of 1.485 Gbit/s.
- Optical 10X Zoom Installed (4.5-45mm)
- A Variety of Resolutions Supported(1920 x 1080 30P/60i, 1280 x 720 60p)
- HD-SDI SMPTE 292M Standard
- Not Compressed Transmission for No Signal Delay
- Video Transmission up to 100M (5C-HFBT Coaxial Cable)
- Data Control by RS-232
- Easy Installation by Coaxial Cable
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.