The CHDC-21BSDC from Orion is a 2.1MP CMOS C/CS mount full HDTV color camera Serial Digital Interface (SDI) refers to a family of video interfaces standardized by SMPTE. For example, ITU-R BT.656 and SMPTE 259M define digital video interfaces used for broadcast-grade video. A related standard, known as high-definition serial digital interface (HD-SDI), is standardized in SMPTE 274M; this provides a nominal data rate of 1.485 Gbit/s. A digital system is a data technology that uses discrete (discontinuous) values. By contrast, non-digital (or analog) systems use a continuous range of values to represent information. Although digital representations are discrete, the information represented can be either discrete, such as numbers, letters or icons, or continuous, such as sounds, images, and other measurements of continuous systems.
- C/CS Lens Mount
- A Variety of Resolutions Supported (1920 x 1080 30p / 25p, 1280 x 720 60p / 50p)
- HD-SDI SMPTE 274M Standard
- Not Compressed Transmission for No Signal Delay
- Video Transmission Up to 100M (5C-HFBT Coaxial Cable)
- NTSC / PAL Output (Mini Plug Connector)
- Easy Installation by Coaxial Cable
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.