The C650WDR from ATV is a Full-body, 650TVL, TDN, WDR, Video Analytics, IQ2 Technology, 12VDC/24VAC. The Ultra High Resolution 650WDR Day/Night camera is the newest in the family of performance based color full body cameras. Light sensitivity is 0.4 lux (color) and 0.04 lux in black and white. The TRUE Day/Night capability employs an Infrared Cut Filter Removal (ICR) circuit increasing the sensitivity of the camera in extreme low-light levels. The optional environmental housing (HT1203N) is available permitting use of the cameras in most outdoor applications. The housing is designed with an IP66 weatherproof rating and comes with both the heater and blower already installed. The HT1203N enclosure features ¾", ½" and ¼" cable entry glands and is constructed of die-cast and extruded aluminum with an epoxy power coast finish for maximum corrosion resistance. The environmental housing may be wall mounted using the HMW13 wall mount.
- Superior Image Quality (650TVL) w/ Excellent Color Reproduction
- 1/3” Sony Double Scan CCD
- Perfect Image with Powerful Wide Dynamic Range in Any Light
- Ultra Sensitivity Minimum Illumination of 0.4 lux (Color) and 0.04 lux (B&W)
- Motion Detection / Privacy Masking / Mirror Function
- Full Control via the OSD Menu Key on the Rear of the Camera
- Remote Control of OSD Menu via RS485
- Dual Power Operation 12VDC / 24VAC
- Specially Designed for Challenging 24 hours Surveillance Applications
- Day & Night Mode: Color Converts to B&W in Low Light with an ICR (Infrared Cut Filter Removal) Function
- On Board Video Analytics: Various Selectable Detection Methods (Tripwire, Absent Detection, Mine Field, Zone Detection, Directional Motion Detection, Motion Trace, Entrance Counting, Museum Mode)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.