The Pelco C20CH6V3U 3 to 8mm 650 TVL Ultra High-Resolution Digital Day & Night Camera is digital color CCD camera with adjustable, varifocal lens. It offers a minimum illumination of 0.25 lux and is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions.
The Camera includes AWB (Automatic White Balance) for difficult lighting situations, DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) for clearer image quality, and BLC (Back-light Compensation) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight. This camera also features built-in analytical capabilities that include privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles. These features are easily set using the on-screen menus. The convenient on-screen menu contains like area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles.
- 650 TVL resolution
- 3 to 8mm focal length
- Adjustable, varifocal lens
- 0.25 lux sensitivity
- 1/3" format CCD imager
- Digital signal processing
- CS lens mount
- Autosensing DC drive auto iris
- Digital electronic day and night function
- Automatic/Manual white balance settings for difficult lighting situations
- Selectable automatic gain control
- Advanced backlight compensation
- Autosensing power (24VAC/12VDC with internal synchronization)
- Automatic Gain Control
- 2D digital noise reduction
- Features privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles
- Built-in UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) output
- ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- Comes with C10-UM universal indoor camera mount
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.