The C20CH-6V21A from Pleco is a CameraPak 1/3 in. High Resolution Color 2.8-12mm AI. The C20-CH Series is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions. Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications. The C20-CH Series is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization), and automatic gain control (AGC).
The C20-CH Series includes automatic white balance (AWB) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction for clearer image quality, and backlight compensation (BLC) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight.
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- CS Lens Mount
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power (24 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- Privacy Zones
- Motion Detection
- Camera Titles
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) to Compensate for Gradation of Subjects to an Optimum Level
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.