The C20-CH Series is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD camera. It is designed for installations with ?xed lighting conditions.
Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times
under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its
numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH Series is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization), and automatic gain control (AGC).
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- CS Lens Mount
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power (24 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- Motion Detection
- Camera Titles
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) to Compensate for Gradation of
- Subjects to an Optimum Level
See any errors on this page? Let us know.