The BCH-IR312NA-II from Ganz is a 540 TVL IR VF Bullet, 3.3-12mm, A/I, 12VDC/24VAC. This outdoor digital day/night IR camera features a stylish all weather outdoor housing for installations requiring discreet appearance and outdoor performance. Featuring a 3.3-12mm computar IR coated varifocal lens, hi-res color and 20 IR LEDs provide up to 60' of illumination. Light activated photocell.
- High resolution 540 TVL and low light performance surveillance camera with a built-in 1/3” CCD
- A stylish all weather outdoor housing ideal for installations requiring a discreet appearance and outdoor performance
- Integrated computar varifocal lens allows for versatile applications and easy installation
- Outstanding 0 lux (B/W mode) performance with 20 built-in IR LEDs
- Day/Night feature switches to B/W image at night
- IR illumination up to 60'
- Easy cable management with cable feed-through bracket
- IP66 rating for all weather conditions
- 24V AC / 12V DC Auto Sensing Dual Voltage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.