Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
- Advanced design engineering and special optic glass adopted, best suited for color, black and white and day and Night cmaeras
- Unparalleled brightness at maximum aperture of F0.95, optimizing the performance at low lighting intensity
- WIDE2.9mm, achieving the horizontal field angle of 94 degrees (when used on 1/3 cameras)
- Compact and lightweight design, best suited for the use with dome cameras
- High accuracy aspheric lens adopted, achieving the high quality image
See any errors on this page? Let us know.