Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- 3.0 to 8.0mm focal length for 2.7x zoom
- CS-mount lens
- Constant F/1.0 aperture
- Original lens for AXIS 211 Network Camera
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- f2.9-8 mm Varifocal Lens
- Maximum Aperture – f/0.95
- Designed for Low-Light Cameras
- Varifocal 15 to 50mm Lens
- DC-Iris & CS-Mount
- IR Corrected Lens for D/N Cameras
- 50 mm setting for semi-covert surveillance operations
- Achieves the needed close up
- Compact and light
- CS mount
- 4mm lens
- RoHS Compatible
- IR corrected for day/night cameras
- Telephoto lens
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution
- Crisp image from edge to edge
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50 mm and 10x zoom
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports high sensitivity cameras
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- Megapixel lens
- Designed to maximize optical performance
- Metal mount
- For 1/3" Type Sensor
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Suitablefor Day/Night Surveillance
- Wide Area to Long Distance Surveillance
- Aspherical Lens Elements
See any errors on this page? Let us know.