Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 50 mm setting for semi-covert surveillance operations
- Achieves the needed close up
- Compact and light
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8 ~ 12mm / 0.11" ~ 0.47"
- CS mount
- 4mm lens
- RoHS Compatible
- 3.0 to 8.0mm focal length for 2.7x zoom
- CS-mount lens
- Constant F/1.0 aperture
- Original lens for AXIS 211 Network Camera
- Aperture Range - f/1.4 - f/360
- Focal Length - 2.8 to 10mm
- Auto Iris Feature
- Manual Focus
- Manual Zoom
- IR corrected for day/night cameras
- Telephoto lens
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution
- Crisp image from edge to edge
- f2.2-6mm / F1.3
- 3 Megapixel Resolution
- Auto Iris (DC type)
- Day & Night
- ND Filter
- Megapixel lens
- Designed to maximize optical performance
- Metal mount
- For P1344 / 44-E Network Cameras
- 3MP DC Auto-iris Varifocal Lens
- 3-8mm Focal Length Range
- Video Type Auto Iris, C-mount 10X Motorized zoom (f 8-80mm)
- Sharp and clear image in low light with F 1.2
- Simple to install and adjust
- Compatible with 1/2 inch and 1/3 inch CCD cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.