Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
- Offers 8x telephoto zoom and a wide aperture of f/1.2 and ensures high performance even at low-intensity lighting, rendering it suitable for security and monitoring applications
- Focal length ranges from 7.8-63 mm and an 8x zoom
- Compact (3.79 x 2.36 x 2.83" / 96.3 x 58 x 72 mm) and lightweight (0.8 lb / 400g) and hence can be installed in small CCTV housings
- Uses motor-controlled zoom and focus, while providing auto (DC type) iris operation
- Supports highly sensitive cameras via T400 based built-in ND filter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.