Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 megapixels
- WIDE 2.2mm, achieving a horizontal field angle of 120 degrees ( when used on 1/3 cameras)
- Compact and lightweight design, best suited for use with dome cameras
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass
- Built-in ND filter of T360, Supporting high sensitivity cameras
- 3 Megapixels
- 2.2-6mm Varifocal
- F1.3 - 360 Aperture Ratio
- Day/Night Operation
- Manual Iris
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Advanced design engineering and special optic glass adopted, well suited for color, B&W and Day/Night cameras
- Broad range of 2.2 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.4 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass, and high refractive-index glass
See any errors on this page? Let us know.