Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
EverFocus EFV-M1803DCIR 1.8-3mm 1/2-inch Megapixel Auto Iris Lens, 1.8-3mm without Fish Eye Distortion
- Uses Linear Optical Technology® to optically correct barrel distortion
- Provides the widest field of view without distortion
- Use fewer cameras to cover large areas
- EasyZoom™ allows the installer to optimize the field of view with minimal need for refocus
- Lenses are IR corrected for use with True Day/Night cameras
- Compatible with wide range – 1/2 inch, 1/3 inch, and 1/4 inch - cameras
- Wide range of f3.6-18mm, supporting various applications
- High accuracy aspheric lens adopted, achieving the high quality image
- Built-in ND filter of T360, supporting super sensitive cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.