Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
- 32x telephoto zoom lens with an iris range of f2.5 that offers high performance even in low-light conditions
- Compatible with 1.3 MP cameras with 1/2", 1/3", and 1/4" image sensors
- Focal length ranges from 10-320 mm
- Integrated preset potentiometer for ease of operation
- Built-in ND filter allows you to use the lens with highly sensitive cameras
- 1/3-inch and 1/2-inch formats
- High-quality optics
- DC-iris and Video-iris models
- Varifocal and zoom lenses
- 32x telephoto zoom lens with an iris range of f2.5-1500 that offers high performance even at low-light conditions
- Offers multi-power compatibility for connection to existing surveillance systems for zoom operation
- Offers a focal length of 10-320 mm
- Uses motor-driven zoom and focus, while offering auto (DC-type) or remote iris operation
- Offers iris override function for manual adjustments
See any errors on this page? Let us know.