When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- An image width of 2.6 meters
- An image height of 1.9 meters at a distance of 10 meters
- Horizontal image angle of 15 degrees and a vertical image angle of 11 degrees
- A real focal length of 25mm
- 135mm miniature camera, plus an f2.5 aperture
- Designed as a replaceable lens for the m22m and d24m security cameras
- 35mm comparable length equivalent to that of 22mm miniature camera
- A real focal length of 4mm, plus an f2.0 aperture
- An image width of 20 meters
- An image height of 13.3 meters at a 10 meter distance
- An exchangeable lens to suit the m22m and d24m security cameras
- A vertical image angle of 45 degrees
- A horizontal image angle of 60 degrees
- Image width of 11.5 meters
- Image height of 8.2 meters at a distance of 10 meters
- Exchangeable lens for use with the m22m and d24m security cameras
- Lens comes with an f2.0 aperture
- A real focal length of 8mm
- Vertical image angle of 34 degrees
- A horizontal image angle of 45 degrees
- Exchangeable lens for use with the M22M and D24M security cameras
- Eal focal length of 12mm, an f2.0 aperture
- Horizontal image angle of 31 degrees
- Vertical image angle of 23 degrees
- Image height of 4 meters
See any errors on this page? Let us know.