AXIS Q1921 Thermal Network Camera is a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The camera uses thermal imaging and is designed for indoor surveillance. It allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog. The Q1921 supports H.264 video compression, which reduces bandwidth usage and storage needs by up to 80% compared to Motion JPEG. The camera provides multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG. Each stream can have its own color palette setting.
- Thermal imaging
- High-quality indoor detection
- 19mm Lens
- Sensor is 384x288. Image can be scaled up to 768x576 and to standard VGA resolutions
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Two-Way Audio with Built-in Microphone
- Standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.