AXIS Q1910/-E Thermal Network Cameras are a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The cameras use thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog.
AXIS Q1910 is intended for indoor environments, while AXIS Q1910-E is an out-of-the-box, outdoor-ready model that is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. AXIS Q1910-E comes with a built-in heater for the window.
- Thermal imaging for IP-Surveillance
- Standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Multiple H.264 streams with individual palettes
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Digital zoom
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.