The 0329-041 is a high performance surveillance bundle from Axis which includes four M1103 network cameras. These high performance units feature a ¼” progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor, a 2.8mm fixed iris lens, a pixel counter, a 1/24 500s to 1/6s shutter time and up to 800x600 resolution. This system also includes a 4-camera base license video management software providing high quality operation suitable for many indoor applications.
The 0329-041 surveillance bundle uses PoE H.264 compression to efficiently transfer data across your network with minimal impact on your other network processes and is capable of providing playback, recording, monitoring and event management functions while supporting up to 50 cameras. Each unit comes complete with an aluminium and plastic housing and power over Ethernet for super easy setup and installation.
- Kit consists of 4 surveillance cameras
- Includes Axis Camera Station and 4-base license
- Axis Camera Station - is an intuitive video management software providing complete monitoring and a recording system for up to 50 cameras
- 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager
- Delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 800 x 600 (SVGA)
- Supports individually configurable multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams at up to 30 fps
- H.264 compression - helps in saving storage space and reduces the amount of bandwidth needed, without compromising on image quality
- Pixel counter feature - ensures the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements
- Supports digital PTZ which allows a view cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording
- Password protection - restricts access to unauthorized personsIP filtering - restricts access to 1 or more user groups
- User groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Includes features such as privacy masking, text and image overlay, exposure control, and mirroring of images
- Intelligent video features - video motion detection, audio detection, and active tampering alarm
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af Class 1) - allows the camera to get power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
See any errors on this page? Let us know.